Job title: Account Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
Account Specialist is a field position that is central to our Marketing and Sales Team. Account Specialists promote Team i4 within the multifamily industry while initiating, developing and securing new accounts within an assigned market.
Are you a driven, self-motivated individual that’s committed to premier service? Team i4 would love for you to join our family!
- Serve as a brand ambassador and subject matter expert for i4 Waste Valet & Recycling.
- Develop relationships with property managers, onsite teams and regional managers through property visits.
- Initiate new accounts through developing relationships through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, industry associations, and referrals.
- Deliver proposals and bids as needed to potential clients.
- Manage sales contact requests for our clients and provide follow up on leads.
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients.
- Submit Weekly Report tracking your account leads and weekly activity.
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships by focusing on the needs of each client.
- Monitor and follow-up with new construction, contract expirations, and potential clients/accounts.
- Collaborate with the Operations Team to ensure a smooth start up orientation process for property managers and on-site personnel.
- Attend and represent i4 Waste Valet & Recycling at trade shows as needed.
- Attend and represent i4 Waste Valet & Recycling at Sponsored Luncheons as needed.
- Attend and represent i4 Waste Valet & Recycling at Networking and Community Service * Events as needed.
- Attend and represent i4 Waste Valet & Recycling at resident sponsored events as needed for assigned accounts/clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Prior multifamily industry experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related * field is preferred.
- Prior experience negotiating complex sales and contacts is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience providing customer service and resolving conflict at the business level.
- Self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to work and prioritize tasks independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications is a plus.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a good driving record.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors and walking the grounds of a community.
- Schedule flexibility in order to meet business related tasks as needed.
All offers of employment are contingent upon Background Check results. i4 Waste Valet & Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Complete the form below and submit.